Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sew-A-Long

So I decided I don't have enough to do around here so I am joining a sew along!
It is a layered halter top. I am so bad at mixing fabrics. Let's hope something inspires me!
Also, on a different note I was so mad...I went to a local fair/craft show and there was this adorable apron. Well, more adorable was the fabric. So I asked the lady were she got it and all secret like she said she got it from a wholesale dealer. Uggg I could tell she was just mad I was not asking to buy her apron. I had even considered asking if she would make skirts (she had really cute skirts there) out of the fabric in my little ones size. Well she lost out now. And we have a photo of her apron so I am on the hunt! Maybe I can find it for the sew-a-long!

No comments:

Post a Comment