Monday, May 24, 2010

Monkey gift

I was invited to a baby shower this weekend. Since I had the craft show I couldn't go. I whipped these up to drop off before heading out of town. I had went to the store three times trying to find something I was excited about. I finally had to say to myself
-last chance pick something or it is not getting done by Saturday!-

I stayed up late getting it done. I could have taken it to her anytime, but today someone at the shower contacted me about making some more matching stuff for the Mom to be/baby, so that made me feel good. My final fabric choices must have been approved!
I made a nursing cover...you can't really see it in the picture it is out of the brown/green fabric. She has a little two year old and Mom said he was super excited about his new shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment