Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Memory Game

My Mom loves games.  She always plays games with the kids when we go up to her house.  So when I saw this idea I knew I had to do it for her.
I started with a purchased memory game...I have been searching the thrift store for a month with no luck!  The game I purchased ended up not having one of those trays to hold the cards so I came up with my own box.


I took the cards and spay painted them.  First pink (because that is what I had, that or orange?) It didn't cover well so I spay them white.  Then for fun I went back over with a quick spotty pink job.  I like how it turned out.


I printed the pictures on sticker paper 2" X 2". It covered the cards perfectly. I sprayed the cards with a clear acrylic. This made the paper a little transparent. I would paint that side of the card first if I were to make this game again.



She will be here today so we will see if it is a hit or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment