Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Butterfly to bat

As I was cleaning the other day I found the perfect fabric for butterfly wings.   One problem...it was black.  Bummer.  I put it in the thrift pile.
Today I was out wasting time at a Halloween Store while I had to wait for the van to get fixed next door and a lady asks the store worker if they have any bat wings.
{Light bulb} Why hadn't I thought about that!  That black fabric would be perfect.  After discovering they didn't have what she wanted I approached her and told her to check out my website and if she liked the butterfly wings I would make them black.  

I think they turned out marvelous! 

 Lucky for my reluctant model the wind was blowing and I didn't make her run around the back yard like a crazed bat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment