Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Corn Pillows

I forgot to show you this quick fun project we did for valentines. 
Corn Pillows for the teachers.  Aren't these fabrics too cute!


It was not a set pattern.  Most of the backs overlapped and then the separate pillow stuffed inside. They can pull the little pillow out of the "pillow case" and heat it up then pop it back in.  A few of the last I made were just the pillow as is with out an opening.

 I didn't consider until after I got these all pretty with rickrack that the rickrack is polyester.  I hope it doesn't start to burn in the microwave. We tried a couple and they worked.  Hopefully no issues arise!

Now what to do with the rest of the 50 pound bag.  The lady assured me it was cheaper to just buy the bag rather than purchase by the pound!   Teacher Appreciation Week at the Jr High? 55 bags?









No comments:

Post a Comment